Sunday, 12 May 2013

PBP- I is for Introspection

This post is very short due to the fact I am not only behind on PBP but also on my Tarot posts, and I am determined to get some major catching up done today.

Following on from my post about not having a Book of Shadows, I decided it was time to start putting some information together and began typing up the things I wanted to keep.  It has been an interesting experience to go through the information I have amassed over the years, and to decide what is actually relevant to my current path. The last few weeks that I have been working on this have been ones of introspection, and have been very valuable. I have often wondered about the need for a BOS as a solitary but I am beginning to see at least one of the benefits in this building process. I am learning who I am on a religious level, I am learning what is important to me and my path, and I am learning how much I have grown and changed in the last 14 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment